LYNDHURST, N.J. — Lyndhurst Mayor Robert Giangeruso and Bergen County Clerk John S. Hogan are partnering to offer passport outreach services at Lyndhurst Town Hall from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., from April 18 to 20.
Lyndhurst residents will be able to apply for passports, business trade names and have documents notarized. Seniors and veterans will also be able to apply for discount photo cards.
- Adult Passport Fee/New and Renewal $110 + $10 photo
- Child 15 years of age and under $80 + $10 photo
- All Passports subject to a $25 cash only processing fee to the county
- Expedited Passport processing time 2-3 weeks $190 + $10 photo + $45.66 processing fee
- Additional fee if more than 5 years lapse of time after expiration of passport
Passports will be delivered between four and six weeks.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.