LYNDHURST, N.J. — Business owners will network over bagels and learn about branding at a Meadowlands Regional Chamber of Commerce meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 24.
Bagels and Business Wednesday runs 8:30-10:30 a.m. at the Courtyard by Marriott in Lyndhurst. The Emerging Leaders Network and Technology Committee will have panelists discuss,
- Collateral and graphics for branding
- Where and how to use your brand
- The importance of having a domain and company email address
- How to keep campaigns consistent
- Software to keep your business current
Panelists include Heather Reimels, Hybrid Interactive; Nick Pascarella, Trubambu; Nina Johnson, Singularity; and Alana DeBiase, Microsoft Store.
Courtyard by Marriott is located at One Polito Ave., Lyndhurst.