Everyone's got their go-to bakery, but which one is the best in Bergen County?
Daily Voice did some digging and found the top five on Foursquare below:
1. Balthazar Bakery, Englewood: An offshoot of the New York City store, Keith McNally's Parisian-inspired brasserie boasts loaves, croissants and pastries. The joint is rated 9.5/10 on Foursquare, and customers seem to love chocolate anything — croissants, cookies and macaroons.
2. B & W Bakery, Hackensack: Crumb cake. 'Nuff said. Almost every Foursquare commenter is chiming in about the crumb cake, which helped to earn the Main Street bakery a 9.1/10.
3. The Market Basket, Franklin Lakes: This Franklin Lakes Road deli and bakery has an 8.9 rating on Foursquare. Most rave about the meats and wraps, but the bakery offers a host of pies, cakes and custards — all topped with fresh fruit and lots of color.
4. Rispoli's Pastry Shop, Ridgefield: They're got lobster tail — and it's not from Maine. It's really a sfogliatella , and most everyone on Foursquare is talking about it. The Broad Avenue bakery earned an 8.9/10, and has almost any Italian sweet you could ever want.
5. Patisserie Florentine, Englewood: This South Dean Street bakery has everyone talking about its brunch. Heavenly Belgian waffles. Fluffy french toast.Crepes galore. Patisserie Florentine received an 8.5/10.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.