LYNDHURST, N.J. — Find out the secrets to incorporating fitness into your everyday life at a free "Lunch and Learn" event Tuesday, Jan. 12 at Kings Court in Lyndhurst.
You’re invited to find out how the power of fitness can change your life. The event is for human resource professionals — or anyone who can rally people at work. The program takes place from noon to 1 p.m.
It will provide information that is:
- Immediately actionable
- Has both business and personal benefits
- Impacts productivity and energy at work, home and play
- Takes advantage of the latest studies
The free lunch is sponsored by Michael’s Salumeria in Lyndhurst; there also will be prizes and giveaways. We’ll also tour our newly remodeled facilities and explain our workplace fitness programs.
In less than an hour, we’ll show you how to:
- Better manage stress
- Fit exercise into your life
- Make movement part of their day
- Create a wellness habit