LYNDHURST, N.J. -- Lyndhurst has issued the following ordinance regulations to keep in mind during the impending snowstorm:
- Clear fire hydrants near homes/businesses of snow and ice.
- Do not blow or shovel snow into the roadway; in accordance to ordinance #1424 titled "Littering and Depositing Snow In Public Places."
- Observe snow emergency parking signs.
- No parking on the entire length and/or both sides of the following streets when snow covered: Chase Avenue, Kingsland Avenue, Orient Way, Page Avenue, Park Avenue, Ridge Road, Riverside Avenue, Rutherford Avenue, Stuyvesant Avenue, Ten Eyck Avenue, Valley Brook Avenue and Second Avenue (between Orient Way and Stuyvesant Avenue).
- Vehicles are not permitted to be parked on any school property.
- Vehicles that are not removed from these streets can be issued summonses and/or towed away at the discretion of the Lyndhurst Police Department.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.