LYNDHURST, N.J.– Clara Maass Medical Center's Clara Cares program expanded into Bergen County with an event at the Carucci Senior Building in Lyndhurst.
Clara Cares says it will provide easily accessible, comprehensive health are for seniors who live at the Carucci Senior Building, located at 281 Stuyvesant Ave.
Event speakers included:
- Lyndhurst Mayor Robert Giangeruso; who is also a Clara Maass Medical Center board member
- Clara Maass Medical Center President and Chief Executive Officer Mary Ellen Clyne, Ph.D.
- Clara Maass Chief Medical Officers Frank Mazzarella, M.D.
- Julia Stoumbos; who is the program coordinator for The Henry and Marilyn Taub Foundation
- Lynn Bartlett; who is the executive director of the Housing Authority of New Jersey
- Jillian Gingerelli, M.D.; who is a physician for the Clara Cares program
- and Martha Toliver; who is a resident of the Senior Citizens Building of Orange and Clara Cares participant
"We are proud that this program will provide Lyndhurst residents with Primary Care Services that focus on wellness, prevention and a continuum of high quality care," Clyne said.
Clara Cares, designed in 2008, is being funded by a grant from The Henry and Marilyn Taub Foundation in Teaneck.
For more information contact Fran Monteleone at (973) 450-2997.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.